Monday 8 August 2011

New shoes!

Howdy folks..

Over the weekend..I popped into asda for a few goodies- £10.10p worth of magazines, since when did magazines all of a sudden become expensive. Its either there getting expensive or im just becoming the grinch! Anyways walking around asda with a 12 year old cousin my aunt and my mum, cosmo company and marie clarie in hand i was a happy bunny. My aunt works in asda in scotland so she had a little discount card for george ;) the plot thickens..

She bought me the most comfy shoes ever! i love them.. there a animal fur feel and have a little lace at the front. Very nude and go with about everything i own!! There were originally £10 and we got them for £6.50(: Bargain??!!


Beautiful!!

Ive also been out for lunch with my friends at the pub- catching up and gossiping as per usu. however I decided to give my shoes a night out.. here is my outfit. My brother took this picture, i was having such difficulty with him. I said not to close.. then not to far away. No! not at that angle. John i look fat take another.. So this is the end product. the poor boy is technically challenged! never mind..

here im wearing my super skinny jeans from primark.. dear god there tight "im wearing them in" haha my sexy embellished top i bought from river island about 2 years ago.. it has a tie dye effect. and my sexy sexy shoes... after my date with my friends i came home but my jammies on with my magazines and watch the notebook <3



night night folks..

Always love

sammy x


2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are lovely and what a bargin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shoes, i also went out to get my required reading eg. Marie Claire, Instyle, Elle, Vogue etc.
    Lovely blog, we can't wait to check back soon,

    New Follower!

    We cordially invite you to visit the UnderCoverStyleLover blog for all things celebrity fashion and quick fashion tips and tricks, hope to see you there.


    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete