Monday 8 August 2011

nail art.. gone wrong (:

Howdy folks..

Ive always LOVED nail art and the 1000000 of colours that you can now get for your nails. However i was never bless with such talents.. I mean yes i can paint my nails nicely but i cant do nice fancy patterns of even a straight line. Sooo...

I used good old celotape to create a two toned effect. Its nice but i think i need loads more practice. I was also watching a film whilst doing it- far to distracting!



this is the finished product and the colours i used.. I think ill have to keep you updated with any future nail art disasters!

always love

sammy x

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out ok !
    Love the two colours together :)
    Nice blog :)
    New follower xx

    wwww.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete