Monday 25 July 2011

My Scottish adventure..

Howdy folks..

So ive just come back from scotland and ive got to say i had a pretty good time. My family are soo dramatic !!! When i visit my family, me and my brother normally stay with my gran and gramps as they are so welcoming. We attended my cousins wedding, it was amazing it was a proper Scottish wedding were everyone wore kilts and has thistles as flowers. Was beautiful.

I went shopping before our trip and bought bourjois healthy mix foundation (54), bourjois chocolate bronzing powder (51), bourjois naturel origin lipstick(11-sweet kiss),collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip liner(1-black), Rimmel quad colour- (purple) Ahh a bit of bourjois spree as i looooove there products atm i think they have an amazing quality for a cheap price.

Me and my brother at the wedding (: he was wearing a kilt looked pretty good bless him.



The view outside my grans house .. Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment