Tuesday 19 July 2011

My first ever post : Welcome :D

Hello to the world of blogging (: I'm new to this, so lets just give me a chance to settle in. Well a bit about me then?
I'm 19 years old, currently applying to university and I have a twin brother ( and no! we don't look a like hes a boy) just the many of question I get when I tell people I have a twin brother. As you could tell, I LOVE TO SHOP. Yes, every month without fail I stroll into town on pay day Praying, I will find the most perfect pair of shoes, i most proberly wont wear. Im size 14/16, 'curvy' girls or in my case fat girls can be fashionable!:) And im here to prove that!

ermmmm anything else about me ?

i love to stay up late, and wake up late. I love to walk just after its been raining. I love to be the first in the sales. I love to watch a movie that makes me want to get out of bed the next day. I love ice cream. I love fish fingers. I love designer labels. I love typing. And hopefully I will Love to blog.

always love

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment